Thursday, February 18, 2010

nesting

C & I have the joy of decorating our first place together. We have pretty different taste-he likes clean and modern, I like vintage and cozy. Part of the excitement is the challenge of meshing the two together. This past weekend we purchased this rad adjustable height, glass top table from Ikea to be used as our everyday table in our dining room. I intend to take a bit of the modern edge off of it by adding mix matched vintage chairs and my signature milk glass centerpieces. Can't wait for the move in date!

Our next challenge is bedding. Here are a few things from West Elm that have caught my eye. Luckily C agrees that any of these would be a nice addition to our new home (except for the little yellow table-he needs a bit more convincing on that one).









Yellow Laquer Serving Tray & Stand


All images via West Elm.