Wednesday, March 2, 2011

do you pin?

Well do you? I do. And let me tell you sister. It is addicting. And a genius concept if you ask me.



Pinterest, as I am sure you all know by now, is a virtual interwebs version of an inspiration board. And it is interactive. Meaning you can follow other pinners who are inevitably more clever and creative than you. And you can repin their pins without feeling like a wimp who can't find their owns things to pin because the whole point of pinning is to share. How cool is that? And it helps me feel more organized. I don't have to have 15 sticky notes with web addresses and 42 word docs with links on my desktop anymore. Anyway, you can sign up here. And follow me here. I highly suggest it.


Hand dipped beeswax birthday candles via Herriot Grace. See other items from my frivolous wish list here.

No comments: