Monday, December 22, 2008

inspiration, martha stewart style


Did you know that THE Eddie Ross from Top Design/Martha Stewart fame has a blog? (You probably did.) It is chock full of crafty, Martha Stewarty home decor inspiration courtesy of repurposed flea market finds and (my absolute fave) antique treasures. The archives are a treasure trove if you are looking for a little bit of pretty. I have always loved me some MS (p.s. Did you catch her on Top Chef last week?) and Eddie's experience there shows in his meticulous attention to detail. Also, he was a little over the top on Top Design, which of course I loved! He was a fave, and I definitely did not think he was "granny" like they accused him of being. He is fab!

Enjoy the archive diving!


Photos via Eddie Ross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your sweet post about my blog!!! Happy hoildays!
Best,
Eddie