Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the curious case of benjamin button


Have you seen this movie yet? I saw it last night and oh.my.gawd. It is really, really good. The movie is a beautifully portrayed, poignant love story. The ease and grace with which the characters accept life and death and the timing of their love is just perfect. I think it has a good shot at winning some awards at the Oscars. Especially for costuming and makeup. If I could only wear Cate Blanchett's wardrobe from this movie for the rest of my life, I would be good to go. This is a definite must-see.

Also, can we chat a moment about Cate's epic cheekbones? I would die for that bone structure.

P.S. Brad is smokin hot. He does a fantastic job as an old man, especially in the scenes where he is just learning to walk. I just couldn't get enough.


Movie posters via
Clevver.

No comments: