Wednesday, October 15, 2008

(apparently) bad girls love obama

You know how there is that old saying "No publicity is bad publicity?" Well I am here to tell you that is so.not.true. If I were Obama, I would just say no. This is ridiculous on so many levels that I do not even know where to start.



First, I feel sorry for the puppy. In the hat. Poor, poor puppy in a sparkly early-90's granny holiday cap. Then the lack of pants! Otherwise known as a DIY'd nightshirt-dress hybrid professing her love of a certain politico. I know, I know, you thought I would go for the headband thing next. I can't even look at it. And, I know we all let our roots grow in from time to time, but her hair is such an ashy shade that they look gray! And according to Wiki, she is 24. I'm confused.

Aubrey O'Day from Danity Kane, courtesy of The Fug Girls. Seriously, read the blog. The commentary is hilarious and very on-point! It will make your Wednesday.

No comments: