Wednesday, October 1, 2008

fantasy wednesday

OK, OK, I know I have been extremely remiss in actually posting Fantasy Monday posts on Monday. But this week has been busy (what week isn't?) what with the deadlines and the meetings and the emergency evacuation of my building yesterday afternoon, so I am posting on Wednesday instead.

So without further ado, I present what I have been dreaming about for some time now.


A little European-style old school bicycle. My boyfriend would die (or at least be mildly shocked) if I actually rode one of these. But maybe I should learn? Maybe he can teach me. Does anybody know where I can find a vintage one for a decent price? The basket is a must-have. I already have the hat.

Picture via The Sartorialist who has a whole category devoted to street style bicycle shots.

No comments: