Monday, September 29, 2008

something a little deeper

So the past couple of weeks have been somewhat unsettled and quite challenging. The bf (C) and I are wrestling with some inevitable coupledom questions and it seems that the people I love are being inundated with frustrations and fears. In the midst of this, I am realizing how much I need to rely on the Holy Spirit dwelling in my soul for that deep sense of peace I have been searching for. My soul needs rest and I am acutely aware that it can only be found one place. And that awareness makes me happy.

If you are the praying type, please keep my family and C's family in your prayers. Please keep my friends struggling with life change in your prayers. Please keep my bff and her unborn baby (he is almost here!) in your prayers. Please keep the Nielson clan in your prayers. Please keep our nation who is facing a time of great change in your prayers. Please keep me and my mine in your prayers. I promise to keep you and yours in mine.



P.S. Whether you are the praying type or not, if you are interested in learning more about the place that encourages me to continue turning my face Heavenward, I invite you to visit Watermark.org.

No comments: