Friday, September 26, 2008

that wasn't a tapeworm

In case you missed it, last night's episode rocked!

Thank goodness they didn't keep us waiting all season to see the proposal! I personally would not have thought getting down on one knee at a truckstop was the most romantic, but somehow it worked for the two of them. Plus it was pouring rain. How lovely.

Also, I loved loved the weight loss storyline. Kelly's "tapeworm" from Creed killed me. Oh the other hand, I wasn't thrilled with how they revived Ryan's character as a temp again. Meh. And, what was up with Meredith's face? Did I miss something? As usual, Dwight was awesome-he looked super hilarious with a goatee.

I don't know how you could not be into this show. What was your favorite part?

Jim and Pam picture from givemetheremote.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That wasn't a tapeword. :) Best show ever.