Saturday, September 6, 2008

fantasy football monday

It is almost Fall, and the big buzz around my office (aside from all the baby news-seriously there has GOT to be something in the water) is football, football, football. I was invited multiple times to participate, however, since I do not have the attention span to watch an entire game, and I definitely do not have the mental memory capacity to remember millions of stats, I sat out this year. I know, I know, lame. So, to remedy my laziness I thought I would institute Fantasy Monday. Each Monday I will post a fantasy vacation destination, wardrobe lovely, home, etc by noon (office rules, not mine) for the entire football season.


Since I am behind a week, here are Fantasy Football Mondays #1 and #2.

#1. The Fontaine Dress from JCrew. Only $650. A mere drop in the bucket for such lovely, lovely ruffles.

#2. A stay at the Agriturismo Il Vecchil Maneggio Bed and Breakfast, an ancient farmhouse in the rural hills of San Gimignano, Italy. The website says that it is nestled among vineyards, olive groves and orchards. How dreamy. Now wasn't that fun?!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm with you - yay for fantasy dresses and vacations and boo to any kind of football.

Welcome to the blogging world, you're off to a great start!