Friday, September 26, 2008

it's friday, i'm in love



Happy Friday! I love Fridays the most for the following reasons:

1.) It is almost the weekend!
2.) I get to wear jeans to the office (this doesn't sound like a big deal, but believe me, it is).
3.) I usually get to duck out a little early.
4.) We almost always take a long lunch.
5.) I always get my favorite treat- an icy beverage from Starbucks.
6.) I get to look forward to date night/seeing family/hanging with my amazing friends/quality time with the bf/travelling/vegging out.
7.) My puppy gets really excited when I come home and stay there for 2 straight days.
8.) I get to sleep in, not this weekend, but most weekends.
9.) Weekends almost always involve family time.
10.) Weekends almost always involve shopping.

Ah, bliss. Have a fab Friday folks.

No comments: