Monday, November 17, 2008

addictive fun

I know that many a savvy blogger has posted on Polyvore, but I just had to go ahead and say it. I am addicted. It.is.so.much.fun. I mean, COME ON! I can create any oufit I want, regardless of price and color and trend. And I don't even have to worry if they have my size. It is the best kind of shopping hiatus non-shopping ever. Go ahead, give it a try. I dare you.

And with that said, I present to you a few lovely outfits that would be perfect for a fall weekend getaway. I am getting away with the bf and some friends on a road trip in late December. We are headed East, to the lakes and mountains of North Carolina. I would love to pack up all of this in a small duffle and call it a day. Wouldn't that be nice.


Fall Weekend Getaway by magpiesandmagnolias

No comments: