Tuesday, November 18, 2008

wanted: bridesmaid shoes

So I am on the hunt for a pair of tangerine bridesmaid shoes. They need to be relatively comfortable and relatively affordable. The dresses are tea length and yellow, and the wedding is in the spring in Cali, so they can be any style, which is helpful given the lack of attractive options. Maybe closer to spring there will be more orange shoes on the market?

In the meantime, if any of you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. In my fantasy life I would just snatch up one of the following pairs (assuming they came in orange, which none of them actually do), but alas I live in the real world and cannot justify $700-$800 for orange shoes. Surely someone out there in the blogging world can help a sista out. I would greatly appreciate it.



Loubis available online at Neiman Marcus.




Prada beauties via Bluefly.

1 comment:

perfect bound said...

Nine West Women's Juliarae Sandal comes in a fantastic orange satin (for $79)on Amazon. Are you a size 10 by any chance?